Join Our Growing Chamber Today
The Sunshine Coast Young Chamber of Commerce membership provides you with access to a wide community of experienced and successful business professionals on the Sunshine Coast, mentorship, industry support and a platform for the younger generation in our community to have a voice.
We look forward to having you on board!
If you’re interested in additional benefits, please download our Sponsorship document below.
Get discounted member tickets to events - be the first to know!
Opportunities to connect with other professionals and potential clients. This can lead to collaborations, referrals, and partnerships.
Make new friends and progress your professional development with our regular events and expert speakers.
Be a part of our exclusive members only Facebook Group where we post events, opportunities, news and more.
Grow your network and work on your business or professional career ... and have fun while doing it!
Represent the younger generation of professionals on the Sunshine Coast and leave your mark - make an impact.
Being associated with the chamber can lend you credibility. Your membership is a sign of professionalism and commitment to the local business community.
You'll receive a SCYCC members badge you can display on your website or any other platform you would like.
Are you who we're looking for?
You're our kind of member if you:
- Are a young professional aged 35 years and under
- Own your own business OR are an employee in a professional role
- Open to meet new people, connect and build authentic relationships
- Want to make a positive impact on the Sunshine Coast (and beyond!
- Love to get involved in the Sunshine Coast community
- Are keen to better yourself and your business or profession
- Are open to opportunities
- Ready to make new friends and set the roots of your business or profession on the Sunshine Coast
We don't think you should join if you:
- Are looking for a ‘quick win’ in gaining business
- Aren’t willing to contribute to the chamber in a positive way
- Are overly conscious of ‘competitors’ in the group
- Talk down to or are condescending to another member
- Have an inauthentic or unethical business
- Are dishonest or misleading with information
- Aren’t willing to provide genuine referals to members where possible
- Wanting to take advantage of the group and its members in a negative manner
Proudly in Partnership with:
Proudly Supported by:
Proudly supported by Sunshine Coast Council’s grants program