Join our growing chamber today for $97
The Sunshine Coast Young Chamber of Commerce membership provides you with access to a wide community of experienced and successful business professionals on the Sunshine Coast, mentorship, industry support and a platform for the younger generation in our community to have a voice.
Please note, because we are aligned with the Maroochy Chamber of Commerce membership platform, when you go to join, you will be redirected to their website - just make sure you select the "Young Chamber of Commerce" membership!
We look forward to having you on board!
What do I get with the membership?
Grow your network and work on your business or professional career ... and have fun while doing it!
Progress your professional development with regular speaking events and workshops.
Make new friends and business connections to establish yourself well on the Sunshine Coast.
Learn from the stories and experiences of others and get valuable insight into other industries.
Represent the younger generation of professionals on the Sunshine Coast and leave your mark - make an impact.
Establish your brand on the Sunshine Coast through networking and member support.
Fast track your learning by problem solving, offering advice and learn from others in the group.
Are you who we're looking for?
You're our kind of member if you:
- Are a young professional under 35 years of age
- Own your own business OR are an employee in a role where you want to progress and make an impact through your work
- Want to meet new people, hear their stories, connect with them and build an authentic relationship with them
- Want to help others in any way you can
- Are driven and motivated
- Want to make a positive impact on the Sunshine Coast
- Want to get involved in the Sunshine Coast community
- Are keen to better yourself and your business/profession
- Are open to opportunities
- Want to make new friends and set the roots of your business/profession on the Sunshine Coast
We don't think you should join if you:
- Are looking for a 'quick win' in gaining business
- Only attend for lead generation or sales
- Aren't willing to refer members
- Aren't willing to contribute to the chamber in a positive way
- Are overly conscious of ‘competitors’ in the group
- Talking down to / being condescending to another member
- Have an inauthentic or unethical business
- Are dishonest or misleading with information
- Wanting to take advantage of the group and its members