Membership & Sponsorship
Join our growing chamber today
The Sunshine Coast Young Chamber of Commerce membership provides you with access to a wide community of experienced and successful business professionals on the Sunshine Coast, mentorship, industry support and a platform for the younger generation in our community to have a voice.
We look forward to having you on board!
If you’re interested in additional benefits, please download our Sponsorship document below.
What do I get with the membership?
Grow your network and work on your business or professional career ... and have fun while doing it!
Progress your professional development with regular speaking events and workshops.
Make new friends and business connections to establish yourself well on the Sunshine Coast.
Learn from the stories and experiences of others and get valuable insight into other industries.
Represent the younger generation of professionals on the Sunshine Coast and leave your mark - make an impact.
Establish your brand on the Sunshine Coast through networking and member support.
Fast track your learning by problem solving, offering advice and learn from others in the group.
Are you who we're looking for?
You're our kind of member if you:
- Are a young professional aged 35 years and under
- Own your own business OR are an employee in a professional role
- Open to meet new people, connect and build authentic relationships
- Want to make a positive impact on the Sunshine Coast (and beyond!
- Love to get involved in the Sunshine Coast community
- Are keen to better yourself and your business or profession
- Are open to opportunities
- Ready to make new friends and set the roots of your business or profession on the Sunshine Coast
We don't think you should join if you:
- Are looking for a ‘quick win’ in gaining business
- Aren’t willing to contribute to the chamber in a positive way
- Are overly conscious of ‘competitors’ in the group
- Talk down to or are condescending to another member
- Have an inauthentic or unethical business
- Are dishonest or misleading with information
- Aren’t willing to provide genuine referals to members where possible
- Wanting to take advantage of the group and its members in a negative manner
SCYCC is proudly in partnership with:
Proudly Supported by:
Proudly supported by Sunshine Coast Council’s grants program